When Sage’s Training Department used their national print provider, it would take four weeks to update and get course material to a training site. To make sure they had enough materials, Sage would place larger orders than needed and warehouse them. Inventory was costly and materials sitting in the warehouse would frequently be out-of-date.
- A time-consuming and multi-step process
- Inability to update content to meet business needs
- Remove high overhead costs associated with warehousing
Sage’s CRM division uses Mimeo’s online tools to assemble, print, manage and distribute training curriculum to their 300+ training partners and on-site customer events. With Mimeo’s real-time access to SalesLogix curriculum and guaranteed delivery dates, Sage has complete control.
Mimeo has “completely revolutionised” the way Sage prints their curriculum. They are thrilled they never have to throw anything out and Mimeo “couldn’t be any easier to use”.
- Improved process resulting in 60-70% measured productivity gain
- Always up-to-date materials improve customer satisfaction
- Eliminated hard costs associated with warehousing and obsolescence
BONUS – BETTER LOOKING MATERIALS
“We’ve shaved weeks off production, have manuals next day, and end up with better looking documents than before.”
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Sage Software is the owner of 50+ popular business management applications for small and mid-sized businesses, including Sage SalesLogix. Sage has over 6 million customers and offices on nearly every continent.
“Using Mimeo gives my team a 60-70% increase in productivity time.” – James A., Senior Training Coordinator, Sage Software