Encrypted Document Transfer:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL, HTTPS) are utilized in all document transfers.
- Data can only be decrypted by Mimeo.
- Mimeo uses the same technology utilized by financial and retail institutions.
All data is encrypted while in flight and at-rest.
Critical Data Safeguards:
- Mimeo offers a PCI compliant payment option.
- Credit card information, address book files and document files all have restricted access.
Mimeo has earned the widely recognized TRUSTe certificate from the leading global Digital Privacy Management (DPM) Company.
- Customers set and control their own passwords.
- Automated systems control password reset requests.
- Mimeo employees never have access to customer passwords
- Mimeo compresses and encrypts all content that is uploaded to our platform.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and HTTPS technology are utilized in all uploads.
Mimeo supports the most recent versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer. See if you have the latest versions.
- All documents are stretch film banded before leaving the facility.
- Tampering prevention is implemented in every shipment.
- Documents from canceled orders are immediately destroyed.